Sample Resume Format for IT / Technical Recruiter Job Position
Name / Contact Details
• Over 1.5 Years of Experience as a IT RECRUITER. Proven track record of high performance numbers and high ethical standards to add to my Credentials.
• Highly motivated and outgoing professional with experience in placing high-end technical professionals in the area of Information Technology Industry in contract, and contract to hire positions.
• Well versed with complete Recruitment Cycle.
• To find, close and retain top talent for a fast growing company. Assisting the hiring managers in their hiring efforts, sourcing, researching, interviewing, and closing the candidates.
|EXAMINATION / DEGREE||UNIVERSITY / BOARD||YEAR OF PASSING||INSTITUTION||MARKS|
|Bachelor of Technology / (Computer Science)||UPTU||2015|
• Always achieved and exceeded the set target for month after month.
• Negotiation Skills
• Communication Skills
• Web Researching Ability
• Excellent Presentation Skills
• Requirements Analyst
• Self-motivated, creative and problem solver.
Company: Jan 2015 – Present
Role: Sr. Technical Recruiter
• A highly dedicated dynamic professional involved in the complete recruiting life cycle, from taking requirements from the accounts managers, understanding the needs, finding resumes on different job sites, interviewing, short listing and submitting the short listed resumes on the client portal.
• Responsible for End-to-End Telecom Recruitment’s across US.
• Responsible for full life cycle contract/permanent non-technical/technical recruitment involving requirements understanding, Cold Calling, screening, short-listing, negotiating salary, scheduling client interviews, offers and closures.
• Skillfully managing end-to-end recruitment for the clients including requirement gathering, sourcing, initial screening, short listing, pre and post interview follow-ups, negotiation and closure.
• Manage day-to-day team recruiting activities, prioritize account activities, and manage workflow performance.
• Extensive experience in Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Bullhorn Reach, Boolean Searches, Social Media Sourcing (LinkedIn).
• Participate in weekly meetings, focusing about difficult positions and managing client issues.
• Expert in Contractual/ Permanent Hiring and having good knowledge or W2/Corp to Corp/1099.
• Using Job Boards Monster, Dice, and C2C.
• Experience working with Green Card Holders, US Citizens, H1B, OPT EAD, and Green Card EAD.
• Utilizing multiple techniques to identify candidates, including internal resume database, Internet sourcing, web posting and utilizing an extensive network of company contacts.
• Awarded as the Best House Captain in the school
• Stood 2nd in I-innovative event in Amity fest as a team
• Finalist, Inter Collegiate Scrabble tournament organized at iGATE
• Stood 3rd in Group Song competition
Date of Birth :
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Punjabi
Hobbies : Badminton, Dancing, Cooking
Personal Skills : Creative, Friendly, Optimistic, Quick learner, Honest
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge.