50 Best Samples for Career Objective
You have started preparing your Resume and the next thing you are looking for is “Career Objective”.
But before you start the search with I have few Questions
Q1) What exactly is “Career Objective”, What does Career Objective Mean?
Q2) Is it really required to write “Career Objective” in CV?
Q3) How does “Career Objective” improve your resume?
Q4) Does the employers even bother to read the “Professional Objective” section?
A1) As they say “First Impression is the Last Impression” – Career Objective is that “First Impression” of your Curriculum Vitae, a smart recruiter will read it, understand it and will surely have questions about it. Also remember a job is a give and take relation, so you must always mention what qualities you posses and how they can benefit the organisation. Eg Offer Hardwork and Gain Growth
A2) Most of the people don’t understand what is the objective of their career in life, this part is copy pasted from somewhere on the internet or from a colleagues resume. It is never written with a serious thought and one of the reasons is because many employers never really bother to read it.
BUT – What if you land up in an interview and the employer questions “Oh so your are seeking for a challenging position?” and you have gone for a job of an Admin Executive…so how much challenging will this job be for you?
Remember a CV is an image of your personality and “Career Objective” is the 1st impression, prepare it well, and think well before you put down the details.
A3) Many candidates feel that “Career Objective” is required in Fresher’s Resume but not in case of “Experienced Candidates”. A Fresher may not have many things to write in his resume, is just out of college and has decide his professional goals in life, therefore he has something to write in that section. An experienced candidate may write about his skills, strengths, projects, work experience etc. therefore it is not required for him to add another section of “Career Objective” and at times skips it. But has a 5 year or 10 year experienced candidate achieved his Professional Goals in life, don’t the objectives of our career get finer with experience. These objectives are important since they help us plan our career, life and even for the person who is hiring us to understand how his company can get optimum results and offer conducive working environment for the employee.
A4) The answer is – Yes. Career Objective gives an idea to the recruiter about the thinking and motto of the candidate. HR guys are very cleaver, they will always want to know the clear reason why you are looking for the job, and hire accordingly. Therefore it is advisable to put the correct words and avoid a situation where you get trapped in your own net.
Below are 50 best examples of “Career Objectives”
1) To acquire a challenging position in the field of Teaching and Education where my Knowledge, Creativity, Energy and Management skills can be applied with new learning experience (For Teaching Related Resume).
Explanation – Teaching is a Noble Job where it is more of Giving than Gaining. I person have to be knowledgeable, creative and disciplined to be a good teacher. Also at the same time, even the teacher has to the learning part
2) A challenging position in a professional organization where I can enhance my skill & strengths in conjunction with the company’s goal & objectives.
3) To work in a more challenging and dynamic environment and use my expertise for the growth of the school and the students taking them to higher pinnacles of glory. (For Teaching Senior Post Related Resume).
4) To be always creative and develop multifunctional skill and to be always innovative, hardworking and adaptive. To apply my skill and knowledge in the best interest of the organization I work for.
5) To acquire sound professional knowledge, expertise and creativity through sincere and hard work and to apply these skills to meet the challenges and needs of the organisation for which I am working so as to enable its upliftment along with self development.
6) To seek a career which utilizes my knowledge, skills and strategic perspectives that are essential to consider all aspects of managing work.
7) Seeking a challenging assignment in Managerial function where skills and experience can be optimally utilized for achieving the organizational objectives while meeting my career aspirations.
8) To work with zeal & dedication in the roles I undertake & to achieve the desired result seeking middle / senior level assignments in customer care / service / support/ administration.
9) To obtain a meaningful and challenging position that enables me to use my experience and skills to the fullest and gives me exposure to the core areas of management in an organization and in process, to grow along with the organization.
10) To excel and grow in the sphere of business by working with such a growing and reputed organization, which gives me a better opportunity to prove my skills and utilize my talent, rewarding to growth and expertise of the organization as well.
11) To utilize my skills and through that evolve myself professionally for enhancing the growth of organization. Seeking for the position where I can utilize my abilities, knowledge, educational qualification and broad work experience.
12) To be professionally associated with an esteemed organization with an objective to accept the challenges and utilize my education more meaningfully in the sphere of technology and work hard towards achieving the goals of the organization.
13) To achieve leading position in corporate sector, wherein I can apply my skills and educational knowledge for the successful achievement of goals and growth of the organization.
14) To seek challenging position and strategic importance in the corporate environment by making a contribution to the organization to the best of my abilities and to sharpen my own skills in the due course.
15) To be an asset to the organization and to touch the pinnacle of management arena with high professional and competitive excellence and to leave no stone unturned with my devotion and hard work.