SQA Engineer with a minimum of 2 years testing and automation experience combined with the skills and passion to help build system-level test automation and execute automated and manual tests for some of Akamais most interesting and complex technologies.
– Candidate has to perform full SQA cycle for software releases in a fast-pace environment. This includes – but is not limited to gathering specs, developing test plans, running automated and manual tests as needed, and analyzing test results
– Perform and participate in all aspects of verification including requirements gathering, feature and functional testing, regression, load and performance testing.
– Perform technical risk assessment and contribute to decisions related to release readiness and schedules
– Create and apply new approaches and concepts to improve the productivity and efficiency of testing practices and environment.
– Develop creative and competent analysis to identify root causes of technical problems while developing resolutions.
– Continuously develop and enhance automated test suites to improve efficiency
– Maintain our large-scale, distributed test environment
– Regularly review and improve test coverage
– Design testing tools, which includes developing scripts to enhance regression testing.
Industry: Software Services
Functional Area: QA & Testing
Role Category: QA / Testing / Documentation
Role: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Executive
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Reference Id: 49302
– 1-2 years QA testing experience preferably End2End System and UI / web applications.
– Completed M-Tech from a reputed Institute.
– Good understanding on networking protocols and technologies (especially HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TLS, SSL).
– Good hands on UNIX command line, utilities, and tools (Awk, Sed knowledge is plus).
– Knowledge of scripting languages like python / perl / shell script.
– Working experience on Kafka, Spark, HDFS, and Cassandra is preferred.
– Good RDBMS / SQL knowledge.
– Knowledge of end-user workflows and testing User Interfaces.
– Attention to detail and excellent problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
– Ability to operate in an ever-changing and ad-hoc environment.
Akamai is the leading global service provider for accelerating content and business processes online.
Find more details on Akamai Technologies Careers 2016 for QA Engineer