• The Global Procurement Executive is responsible for the day-to-day ordering of direct/ In-direct materials for the assigned Global Sites of AMRI.
• This may include (but is not limited to) identification and selection of suppliers; negotiating for best value, placing orders, Follow-ups for timely delivery, arranging shipment documents, addressing any problems that arise from a quality or delivery standpoint; and enforcing procurement policies and procedures.
• Ability to speak/Understand French and Italian language would be added advantage.
• Specialization/ course in logistics and supply chain management would be added advantage.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Purchase Executive
Experience: 0 – 2 years
* MBA from premier colleges.
* Candidate should be enthusiastic and posses good communication skills.
* Willing to build a career in Sourcing/procurement.
* Experience with ERP/SAP is a plus
Albany Molecular Research, Inc.( amri ) – CRO
Find more details on Albany Molecular Research Jobs for Purchase Executive