* Candidate should have 0-3 years of experience in Data Analysis and Excel
* He / She should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
* Able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data based on the audit findings.
* Proficient in MS-excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel.
* Understanding of basic statistics and distributions / ability to detect patterns in data a plus.
* Identify root cause, work with Support Engineers / Developers to fix errors and prevent recurrence of the identified errors.
* Analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend surfaced.
Industry: Software Services
Functional Area: QA & Testing
Role Category: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Executive
Role: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Executive
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
1. Graduate with strong written communication skills
2. Good working knowledge in MS-Office
3. Basic knowledge of Quality concepts
Amazon, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon in 1995, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centers.
Recruiter Name: HR
Reference Id: 382136
Find more details on Amazon Jobs 2016 for Quality Analyst