The desired candidate must have good knowledge of Linux, Software Installations, Networking, Computer Hardware and good Communication Skills.
– Handling Client Support for Software Products
– Installation of Software Products on Client Websites
– Linux Server Setup, Configuration and Maintenance
– Office Networking Management
– Maintenance of office computers
– CCNA or RHCE certification will be an added plus
– Knowledge of cloud computing will be an added advantage
– Must be familiar with fundamentals of Web Hosting.
– Must be good with troubleshooting problems related to Linux and Networking.
– Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
– Must be innovative, enthusiastic, and a good implementer.
– Must be a good team player, good learner and self starter.
– Ability to work independently.
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Location: Gurgaon, Delhi/NCR(National Capital Region)
Salary: 1, 75,000 – 2, 25,000 P.A. Company provided meals, Medical Insurance and other perks.
Industry: IT Software
Functional Area: IT Software – Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Technical Support Engineer
BigStep Technologies is a Gurgaon, India based software development company focused on creating outstanding software products. Technology is at the heart of everything we do at BigStep. We leverage emerging technologies to deliver world class applications in the Web and Mobile spaces. Our expertise matched with our innovative approach helps us in developing promising products in the impactful domains of Social Networking, Social Media, Online Collaboration and E-Commerce. With a worldwide client base encompassing big well known enterprises as well as stealth startups, BigStep partners with organizations of varying sizes.
Recruiter Name: Trapti
Address: 2nd Floor, SCO-63, Old Judicial Complex, Sector 15, GURGAON, Haryana, India 122001
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more details on BigStep Technologies Technical Support Engineer / Technician