Career Objective / Roles and Responsibilities for Financial Analyst Freshers Resume
Career Objective Financial Analyst
To work in a professional and organizational environment and cope up with emerging trends and to widen the spectrum of my knowledge and to earn fame and name for the organization I work.
Roles and Responsibilities for Financial Analyst
• Studying and Analyzing the financial reports of companies registered with SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission)
• Extracting the Data relating to Long-term debt, Leases, contractual Liabilities and Fair value of Assets and liabilities
• Extracting Data related to off-balance sheet items like Letters of Credits (Letters of Credits, Standby LOCs, and other contingent liabilities, guarantees)
• Preparing Reports relating to companies debt and lease maturity schedule in Excel sheets
• Analysis of financial statements of specific industries like Homebuilding, Real Estate and Oil and Gas.
• Working closely with Research and Training team in providing the initial training to the new employees in terms of maintaining of quality and quantity in extracting financial data.
• Preparing of documentations on different issues and analysis of weekly reports provided by other teams and reporting to the manager on the same.
• As a Senior Research Associate I need to extract the data item values and their breakups for the line items Accounts Receivables, Accounts payables, current Assets, long term assets and for Current liabilities and long term liabilities.
• Responsible for all cash and bank operations.
• Preparation and accounting of all type of vouchers.
• Reconciliation of Accounts receivables and payables.
• Making party payments according to the terms and conditions of the purchase order agreements.
• Assisting in banking transaction.