• Service Desk Analyst role is that of providing first level support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests.
• Candidate has to manage the overall desk activities and act as a first escalation point for the users / business.
• Collaborate with executive management and department leaders to assess near- and long-term business needs.
• Assisting Analysts in providing first line support when workloads are high, or where additional experience is required.
Knowledge / Experience
• Candidate should provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
• Respond to queries either in person, e-mail or over the phone.
• Respond to email messages for customers seeking help by raising ticket (service request / incident) as required.
• Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Location: Delhi / NCR (National Capital Region)
Salary: 3,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A
Industry: IT Software / Software Services
Functional Area: ITES, BPO
Role Category: Training
Role: Technical / Process Trainer
• Candidate must have good understanding of the organizations goals and objectives.
• Experience in service desk support for up-to 2 years.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
Graduates / University degree in engineering or equivalent with 0 – 2 years relevant work experience.
ITIL Foundation Certification is an added advantage.
Delhivery helps merchants and brands create successful online businesses through modular E-Commerce services and core logistics. Our operational capabilities are designed to meet the needs of any business looking to go online. We provide sellers a modular suite of e-commerce technologies coupled with pan-India logistics operations, helping them achieve fast, reliable and flexible customer fulfilment.
Find more details on Delhivery Careers for Service Desk Analyst