Job Description :
* Candidate has to provide 2nd level technical support, guidance and direction for backup application and related hardware.
* Manages and resolves backup problems identified for * Exchange, SQL, Oracle, Informix, SharePoint etc. Investigates, identifies and documents proposals that will improve application recoverability.
* Proficient with daily tasks which include backup software installations, upgrade installations, and installing / updating device drivers for backup drives.
* Knowledge in the Administration of Windows / Solaris / AIX / Unix systems in a large commercial environments and has applied knowledge of TSM, CV, NetBackup, BackupExec, Avamar, NetWorker and basic knowledge of products like SAN, NAS concepts. Able to provide support to L1 team.
Industry : IT Software
Role Category : Admin / Maintenance / Security / Datawarehousing
Role : System Administrator
Candidate Profile :
* Caandidate should be B.Tech with 2 years of experience
* Knowledge on Windows, Unix, Network and Data Backup
Company Profile :
Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I / T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I / T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge
Recruiter Name : HR
Reference Id : 16000DPW
Find more details on Dell Careers 2016 – Systems Support Associate