• Candidate has to utilize SMaC listening tools to listen to and assess different customer posts and conversations. Responder is also expected to exercise some analytical skills to identify trends and submit thru the Command Center process.
• Engaging in SMaC conversations to provide Dell official response and position as well as outreaching to help customers in need.
• Owning resolution of unresolved issues voiced by customers in SMaC. This can include personal resolution. By the Responder and/or coordinating resolution with internal Dell resolver groups. Responder is also responsible for closing the loop with customer upon resolution.
• Excellent communication skills in English. The candidate should have a good social presence.
• Candidate should be technically very sound and knowledge about Care Process will beneficial.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Hardware , Technical Support , Telecom Engineering
Role Category: Other
Experience: 0 – 1 years
* Candidate should be minimum Graduates in any stream. (10+2+3).
* Preferred : 2016 Graduate Passout.
* Able to adapt to various shift timings.
Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
Recruiter Name: Upasana
Divyashree Greens,Survey # 12/1,
12/2A ,Challaghata village,
Varthur Hobli, KormanglaInner Ring Road,
Bangalore, Karnataka, India-560036
Find more details on Dell International Services India Careers for Social Media