Job Description :
* Candidate has to executes day-to-day operational tasks with limited supervision
* Self-starter who can work through any complex applications and is capable of creating Knowledge and Process documents surrounding Database, applications, servers and storage
* Technical go to guy for the team Expert Troubleshooter dealing with technical issues relating to configuration, and changes
* Design backup and recovery strategies for both file stores and databases.
* Develop and maintain documentation on data systems management and operational procedures.
* Oversee and provide daily security compliance for the flow of data from clients to the * Analytics team and to appropriate storage and online systems.
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Industry Type : IT Software
Role : DBA
Candidate Profile :
Strong Administration knowledge in Microsoft Windows Platform with expertise in IIS, and SQL Server. Certification in the above specified area of expertise is
Strong Knowledge of Windows OS, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Cluster environment, and Certificate management
Strong knowledge of Service management, Incident, Change and Problem management processes Well versed with monitoring tools such as Microsoft SCOM. Knowledge of ITIL best practices such as Incident Management, Change Management and Problem management
Contact : Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited
Reference : 24197442000006842
Find more details on Deloitte Consulting India Career 2016 – SQL DBA Senior Analyst