Job Number: 2441809
– Candidate will perform diverse and complex assignments in support of GEHC product development.
– Assignments may include, but are not limited to: set up and running of data acquisition equipment for tests, carrying out experiments, troubleshooting, and reporting / documenting results of tests and measures. It may include development of software and creation of proof on concepts.
* Candidate has to utilizing initiative and independent judgment, construct and assist in evaluating engineering models.
* Perform basic trouble shooting encompassing multiple variables and unknowns to achieve root cause analysis and problem resolution. Conduct experiments and diagnostic tests, as required to draw conclusions.
* Perform software and hardware evaluation and implement plans using knowledge of product, system operation, intermodule interactions, engineering tools, and interactive software tools as required.
* Utilize basic technical communications throughout the new product cycle to improve internal models and / or externally sourced components in terms of system performance, reliability, functionality, and serviceability.
* Provide evaluation, constructive feedback and leadership in the development of internal and external engineering, manufacturing, or service documentation.
* Develop and execute training plans as required
* Provide strong individual contributions in the context of achieving team goals.
* Provide technical assistance by telephone or in person to customers, field service personnel, or suppliers as needed.
* May travel to customer sites to assist in system level installations, problem resolution and diagnostics as required.
* General direction is given in the execution of job related activities.
* Comply with EHS regulations and policies.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Knowledge and understanding of GEHC Design Controls Procedures in order to ensure that specified design requirements are met.
5. Ensures the creation of accurate, complete and timely records.
1. Associates Degree (or local equivalent) or High School diploma (or local equivalent) and at least 2 years of technical experience / Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology related field
2. Proficiency to logically troubleshoot at subsystem and occasionally system level, using identifiable problem solving techniques.
3. Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and assist with corrections to the existing design or process.
4. Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical information
5. Demonstrated proficiency to utilize computerized work systems
6. Effective verbal and written communication skills
7. Demonstrated ability to work well with general direction and information
8. Demonstrate an ongoing effort to maintain knowledge of current technology
9. Ability to communicate using local language
GE Healthcare’s Healthcare Systems business provides a wide range of technologies and services for clinicians and healthcare administrators that can help caregivers improve the consistency, quality and efficiency of patient care everywhere.
Find more details on GE Healthcare Jobs 2016 for Intern