We have Walk-in interview on 28th March 2015(Saturday) in the below venue. Please carry an updated profile and printout of this mail.
Interview Time : 9am to 12pm (Registration will be closed by 12pm)
Global Analytics India Private Ltd.
Pacifica Tech Park,
101A, First floor,
23, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Navallur,
Chennai – 603 103.
Contact Person : Surya Prabha
Coding Exercise : Code can be written in any programming language (or using algorithm or syntax)
You can take up the coding test on Saturday and if it is through, we will invite you for a Technical discussion with the Panel during Weekdays .
Technical Interview : Face to face round with our panel members to review the coding exercise and other technical aspects
General Competencies : Face to face round on general fitment or competency based skills sets
Skill Set : Python and SQL
Job Description: :
As a Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer you (candidate) will be responsible in,
* Specification, design, implementation, and support of business intelligence reports (mostly financial reporting).
* Develop and maintain codes to generate financial reports.
* Provide data and reporting support for financial audit.
* Support for data requests and ad-hoc report requests from business users.
* Deliver reports on a timely manner with utmost accuracy.
* Validation and reconciliation of data on a regular basis.
* Ability to grasp the business logic quickly.
* Good knowledge on RDBMS and SQL queries
* Good knowledge in any programming language (C, Java, Python etc…).
Industry: IT Software
Functional Area: Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A
Global Analytics Holdings is a Product based Company and an analytics-driven e-commerce company intensely focused on serving the global under-banked consumer. Our mission is to provide the most innovative and trustworthy products and services to this segment of society that is traditionally lack options financially. We leverage world-class analytics, software development, ecommerce know-how and lending operations to build and deliver the most compelling mobile and on-line credit solutions for the under banked. Global Analytics operates in both the UK and US markets, with head-quarters in San Diego and offices in Philadelphia, London, Chennai and Delhi.
Find more details on Global Analytics India Walkin – BI Engineer Chennai 28th March 2015