• Looking for professionals in Hyderabad International Airport security and control department.
• Inspection/analysis of images at all the registered baggage screening at various levels of Inline Baggage Screening System the ILB Screeners certification is not lapsed and also clear the BCAS proficiency tests as per prescribed schedule to keep the certification valid adhere SOP strictly in case of confirmed threat possess complete knowledge on Hold Baggage Screening System.
• To be punctual on duty, proper turnout and dress code, availability and alertness, prompt response for emergencies and maintenance of discipline and decorum.
• To ensure proper upkeep and functionality of equipments which he / she is detailed in the tour of duty.
Industry: Aviation / Aerospace Firms
Functional Area: Defence Forces, Security Services
Role Category: Other
Experience: 0 – 0 years (Freshers)
Interested candidates can walkin on 6th Jan 2018 (Saturday) with updated resume & Govt ID.
* Candidate should be Any Graduate / Qualified in Basic AVSEC course.
* A valid Screeners certification is preferred with in depth image interpretational skills.
* 1st preference-Inline Baggage Screener / 2nd Preference-Standalone Screener certification.
* Candidate should be qualified in Basic DGR course.
GMR Infrastructure is an infrastructure Development Company founded in 1978 and headquartered in Bangalore. The Group is well diversified and professionally managed with ownership interests in Energy, Transportation and Manufacturing.
Find more details on GMR Infrastructure for Airport Security & Control Baggage Screener