1) Service Desk
2) DC Ops (Data Center Operations
3) GAM (Global / Identity Access Management)
Job Description :
* Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone / email / chat for customers end users
* Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
* Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
* Administer and provide User account provisioning.
* Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s.
* Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
* Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps;
Role – Sr Analyst (L1 L2)
Job Description : –
* Candidate should have relevant experience on server support and ticketing tools
* Good knowledge in UNIX, Windows and basic knowledge in Networks
* Experience on production UNIX and WINDOWS servers.
* Exposure to any monitoring / ticketing tool, VERITAS Netback up and Backup Exec.
* Use knowledge of Remote Monitoring tools.Backup Concepts.
* Assists the team lead in Maintaining updating documents in a central repository for the benefit of the team.
Role – Sr Analyst (L1 L2 Role)
Job Description : –
* Managing user account across applications running on various platforms like IBM-AIX, Red Hat Linux, Z OS / RACF, SQL Administrator, Windows Active Directory, etc.
* Create and administer LAN accounts of the users
* Provide permissions to the user as required by them
* Standardize the network resources as per the client requirement
Industry : IT Software
Salary : INR 1,00,000 – 5,50,000 P.A
Role Category : Technical Support Engineer
Role : Technical Support Engineer
Interested candidates may walkin on 3rd September 2016 between 11 am to 2 pm
HCL Technologies Ltd., (Amb 3)
64-66, South Phase, II Main Road,
Ambattur, Industrial Estate,
Chennai 600 058.
Documents to Carry
1. Updated resume mention ” SATHISH” on top
2. Printout of this mail
3. Valid Govt .Auth.ID Proof (Original Xerox))
4. Passport size photograph (3 copies)
Company Profile :
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of Indias original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India .
Find more details on HCL Technologies Jobs 2016 – IT Helpdesk / GAM / DC Ops / RDS