• Looking for Pharmacy graduates and professionals in Chennai for Drug Safety Associate entry level to Sr. role.
• Candidate will work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
• Complete all departmental project activities accurately in accordance with ICON SOPs, Study Specific Procedures, regulatory requirements, and Sponsors processes.
• Review and process serious adverse events, spontaneously reported adverse reactions and/or other medically related information per assigned tasks and study specific procedures
• Provide input and review relevant safety tracking systems for accuracy and quality and assist with maintaining project files.*Perform safety review of clinical and diagnostic data under supervision
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Bio/Pharma Informatics-Associate/Scientist
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Location: Chennai, Trivandrum
ICON Clinical Research – From a small team of 5 people in 1990, ICON now employs over 12,600 people across 89 offices in 37 countries.
Find more details on ICON Clinical Research Careers for Drug Safety Associates