Job Description : :
* Implementing Payroll software at various client locations.
* Understanding the client requirements and configuring the software to address these requirements.
* Uploading Client data into the software from existing software or Excel files
* Training the client on the software and working with the client to process the Payroll
* Troubleshooting any issues with either the data or software
* Interfacing with the client for the entire duration of the project from kickoff to closure.
Tech skills :
* Basic RDBMS skills (SQL Server, Oracle)
Soft Skills :
* Good written and spoken English communication, Must have worked for atleast one year on Client facing job-either in Software implementation
Payroll Skills desired :
Setting up payroll structure : rules, conventions, payroll policy determination and implementation Payroll life cycle, PF, ESI, Income Tax – experience in processing payroll would be a very big advantage.
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Industry Type : IT Software
Role : Outside Technical Consultant
Contact : HR
IDC Technologies Solutions
Find more details on IDC Technolgies Solutions Vacancy 2016 – Payroll Implementation Engineer