* Candidate has to build and maintain close working relationship with Operations and QA team to understand enhance product process knowledge.
* Prepare test plans, writing and executing manual automated test scripts.
* Identifying defects, coordinating with QA and Application Development Team to ensure defect closure.
* Provide support to the Operations Team by means of training the team on new functions applications being deployed to production.
* Maintain a working knowledge of all system applications pertaining to the job as well as keeping a level of proficiency on system enhancements. Communicate written and oral expression in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
* Demonstrate professional work habits ethics in the areas of attendance and punctuality.
* Flexible with shift timings and adhere to the needs to business Comply by JPM values
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: QA & Testing
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Reference Id: 160005200
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available.
Find more details on JPMorgan Chase Careers 2016 for CIB – UAT Analyst – Associate