Walkin Interview on 5th March, 2016
– Candidate has to acquire new clients for Demat & Trading accounts through networking, data base and references.
– End to end customer relationship management.
– Meet Non-Trading Customers and activate them.
– Sell online accounts to customers and encourage them to trade online.
– Customer centric approach and ensure that customers are serviced well.
– Ensure that customer trades actively after opening of the trading account
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A. 100% Equivalent incentives
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Interested Candidates can walkin 5th March 2016 from 9 AM till 1 PM with updated resume
Karvy Stock Broking Ltd.,
482/483, Cross Cut Road,
OPP: Power House,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Karvy Stock Broking Limited is a premier integrated financial services provider, and ranked among the top five in the country in all its business segments, services over 16 million individual investors in various capacities, and provides investor services to over 300 corporates, comprising the who is who of Corporate India.
Recruiter Name: Syamala.Ch
Contact Company: Karvy Stock Broking Limited
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Id: FA-Coimbatore