• Candidate has to perform all microbial analysis e.g. Growth Promotion Test (GPT), along with necessary documentation with required and defined level of compliance.
• Perform Microbial Environmental Monitoring and Water sampling activities
• Unload the sterilized articles and media after sterilization.
• Prepare the disinfectant and coordinate with the cleaning and sanitization activity as per schedule.
• Perform the cleaning of all the equipments and instruments related to Microbiology.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Kemwell Biopharma is a 100% customer-oriented company with deep expertise in contract development and manufacturing services for pharmaceutical products.
Recruiter Name: Mr.Rajesh V
Kemwell House 11, Tumkur Road,
Nelamangala, Bangalore Rural District – 562123
Bangalore, Karnataka, India 560022
Find more details on Kemwell Biopharma Jobs for M.Sc Microbiology Freshers