• Candidate must have ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
• Develop a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skills and restore confidence of patients
• Perform the Occupational therapy procedures as per the rehabilitation programme.
• Consults with HOD on residents progress; maintains appropriate records.
• Compassionate while managing unconscious patients and people with disability.
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical , Healthcare , R&D , Pharmaceuticals , Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical Professional
Experience: 0 – 5 years
* Candidates willingly to work in rotational shifts in morning and evening shifts.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute is India’s one of the most advanced tertiary care facilities.
Recruiter Name: Ms. Neha Agrawal
Find more details on Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital (Mandke Foundation) Careers for Occupational Therapist