MasterCard Careers 2016 – Associate / Senior Associate
– Candidate has to see the Compilation of data received through emails prior to commencement of billing cycle for addition of new clients, remove lost clients, change in billing terms for existing clients etc.
– Generation of invoices as per the client agreement terms using the Gambit Billing Application.
– Ensuring that all rebates are reinvested / paid out within the time limit as specified by the agreements.
– Invoice Accounting and accruals for the above invoices in JDE on a monthly basis.
Industry: Software Services
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, Customer Service
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate / Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
– Graduate in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer programming software development or Business Management
– Program is open to Undergraduate students entering their senior or junior year
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Find more details on MasterCard Careers for Associate / Senior Associate