Design Automation Quality Engineering Internship program gives an opportunity to join our high-energy and talented team in Bangalore India. You will learn various testing methodlogies and processes at MathWorks to test and improve the quality of the Simulink family of products. Work with engineers in Bangalore and the US to design and implement test improvements.
• Learning and improving the MathWorks testing environment, processes, and tools
• Performing memory testing for the Simulink family of products
• Execute and analyze results from Feature Based Testing (internal testing tool)
• Add Signal Processing Blocks to Simulink Randomizer (internal testing tool)
• Work with Statefow product team on Randomized Testing strategy (internal testing tool)
• Participating in design reviews and code reviews
• Participating in release testing activities
Job Function: Quality Engineering
Job Number: 14848-JSAR
Duration: 6 months (begins Feb 2016)
Candidates must be pursuing a master’s level or a PhD level degree in a technical discipline.
• Basics of MATLAB Programming
• Knowledge of C
• Knowledge of Simulink is a plus
• Knowledge of C++ / Perl is a plus
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 3000 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
Find more details on Mathworks Careers for Simulink Software Test Engineer Intern