Walkin Interview from 28th – 30th October from 10 AM
– Graduate Fresher
– Open to Working in Night Shifts
-Inputting the shipment details from shipping instructions for creating Bill of Lading
– Refer to the various SOP / Reference Guides available in the dept
– Update the excel database / dms with his productivity
– Responsible for processing SI requests accurately received through SI Mail box assigned.
– Resolving Queries And Daily Process Issues and providing feedback to FOs. Following up with the pending queries
– Adhering to the priorities set in the Process Manuals.
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Industry Type : Export / Import
Role : Other
Functional Area : Other
Opening : 10
Compensation: 1,25,000 – 2,00,000 P.A
Location : Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Interested Candidates can walkin on 28th – 30th October between 10.30am -12pm with updated resume
MOL Information Processing Services India Pvt. Ltd.
8th Floor, Skyline Icon Marol Andheri East.
Landmark: Near Mittal busstop / Mittal Industrial Estate
Telephone : 91-22-42478300
– Graduate from recognized university with at least 50% marks
– Diploma in Foreign Trade – preferred
– Typing / Keyboard skills (30 wpm and above)
– Good in MS-Excel / Word / PowerPoint
– Good knowledge of World Geography
Good Analytical Skills
Good English Communication (spoken / Written)
Good Comprehension skills
Good Team Player / Eye to Details
MOL-Information processing Services (‘MOL-IPS’) is one of the preeminent Back-office Shipping”s organisations. As a
professional organisation we help our customers by providing 100% back – office support to all the regions through out the
Find more details on MOL Information Careers 2015 for Import / Export