• Candidate is responsible for achieving the budgeted value & volume sales target of the assigned territory.
• Responsible to control outstanding/ over dues by vigilantly monitoring the dealers.
• Nurture existing dealers to increase our market share
• Responsible for channel expansion and build pipeline prospects for achieving sustainable business growth consistently.
• To build brand awareness through various demand generation activities.
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 29th July 2017 at 10.00 am with updated resume & Govt ID.
Survey No 109/1, Ayodhya Village,
Kempekeri Karwar Road, Hubli – 580024
Nippon Paint India.
Recruiter Name: Preeti Nair
9th Floor, KRM Centre,
No.2, Harrington Road,
Chetpet, Chennai, Tamilnadu,
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more details on Nippon Paint India Jobs for Officer / Executive