Nivalink Tours & Travels Jobs 2016 – Assistant Travel Planner
* Fresher with personal Travel experience or 6 months to 1 year experience in a travel agency
* Good English written and verbal communication
* Speaking to customer over email / call for Hotel booking and packages for destinations across India and worldwide
* Interaction with customers over email / call for their getaways, holidays for group and individual travel.
* Handling regular and offbeat sectors
* Interacting with experienced team members / seniors for learning about hotels and destinations
Industry: Travel / Hotels Airlines
Functional Area: Travel, Tours, Ticketing, Airlines
Role Category: Ticketing / Travel / Documentation
Role: Travel Agent
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
* Candidate should be smart fresher with personal travel experience or 6 months-1 year experience in a travel agency.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Candidates should be from Central or South Mumbai.
* Proficient in computers.
* Highly self motivate, willing to learn and quick adaptation to new processes and systems.
Nivalink as a service started in year 2000 by a bunch of young marketing and technology professionals serving corporates for their off sites.
Find more details on Nivalink Tours & Travels Jobs for Assistant Travel Planner