– Candidate has to analyze, review product specifications and requirements with Product Managers / Engineers / QA Lead / QA Manager to establish testing requirements for product / solution features / releases.
– Designing, implementing, executing and debugging manual test cases and automation test scripts.
– Involve in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load, system testing and test automation.
– Reporting test results, testing metrics and status reports on regular basis to QA Lead / Project Manager.
– Ensure on-time delivery of assigned deliverables with quality.
Industry: Software Services
Functional Area: QA & Testing
Role Category: QA / Testing / Documentation
Role: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Executive
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
– Knowledge required: Software Testing and Quality Assurance
– Graduate / BE / PG Engineer / MCA with good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Good knowledge and experience in Software Testing & Quality Assurance.
– Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle and methodologies.
– Experienced with different levels of testing – functional, regression, integration, end to end and system testing.
– Experienced with test automation, preferably worked on QTP Tool.
– Awareness / Hands-on on Application Security Testing
– Experience in Usability Testing
– Knowledge of Agile SCUM development processes
– Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Opentext Technologies India Pvt. Ltd is the world’s largest independent provider of Enterprise Content Management software. The Company’s solutions manage information for all types of business, compliance and industry requirements in the world’s largest companies, government agencies and professional service firms.
Recruiter Name: HR
Reference Id: 10515
Find more details on Opentext Technologies Jobs 2016 for Quality Engineer