• Support accomplishment of department/organization goals on time and help review with multifunctional teams.
• Maintain administrative workflow by studying projects; implementation plans etc.
• Prepare and edit communications, presentations and other documents by analysing operating practices;evaluating project impact, studying stakeholder requirements etc. in coordination with Senior Leadership.
• Maintain organisational data/information repository.
• Develop best practices database by researching, studying, writing, and updating about innovation in Public Health space.
Salary: INR 3,50,000 – 4,75,000 P.A.
Industry: NGO / Social Services / Regulators / Industry Associations
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Experience: 0 – 0 years
– Offered salary: (3.6 – 4.8) LPA
* Qualification: MBA from a renowned college/university
* Intellectual curiosity and thirst for learning.
* Ability to work semi-autonomously.
* Strong proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Power Point, and Word.
Piramal Swasthya is a registered non-profit organization supported by Piramal Foundation and believes in Democratizing Healthcare – making healthcare accessible, affordable and available to all segments of the population, especially those most vulnerable.
Find more details on Piramal Swasthya Management and Research Institute Jobs for Executive Assistant