• This is fresher role and looking for people from life science background only.
• Complete appropriate role-specific training to perform job duties.
• Under supervision, perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with project execution (examples of such tasks include but not limited to running system reports, maintaining minutes of meeting, preparing and distributing status reports, creating and maintaining study documents, etc.)
• Under supervision, assist in updating and maintaining systems within project timelines and per project plans.
• Basic knowledge of applicable research and regulatory requirements, i.e., ICH GCP and relevant local laws, regulations and guidelines.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Other
Experience: 0 – 1 years (Freshers)
* Exposure to MS Applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
* Strong listening and phone skills.
Quintiles Research India is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services.
Find more details on Quintiles Research India Careers 2018 for Clinical Process Trainee