Sample Resume / CV for Assistant Manager HR Free Download – PDF / Doc
I intend to build a challenging and rewarding career with ample opportunities for growth in a competitive environment, which will help me to explore myself and inspire me to improve my potential.
Aiming towards a fulfilling career in Human Resource Management with an esteemed, growth oriented organization.
TORRENT POWER LIMITED MAY 2015 – TILL DATE
Designation: Assistant Manager – HR
Location : Ahmedabad
Job Profile :
- TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
- End to End Training & development activity
- Training Conceptualization
- Training Plan – Formulating & designing Training Calendar
Preparing Training Budget
- Training Execution – Administration & Coordination
- Training Effectiveness – Designing customized tool for capturing training effectiveness
- Supervision of Training Documentation
- INDUCTION & CONFIRMATION OF FRESHERS (TRAINEES) :
- Planning & Designing & Managing Induction Program of Graduate Engineer Trainees, Diploma Engineer Trainees & Technician Trainees
- Monitoring the Induction to Confirmation period of trainees.
- Planning & scheduling the confirmation process of trainees.
- Designing confirmation test papers.
- MANPOWER PLANNING & MANAGEMENT:
- Tracking technical staff vacancies for all departments and preparing MIS
- Determining the posting of technical recruits based on the business requirements
- EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT ACTIVITIES:
- Conceptualization and designing engagement activities.
- Planning and execution of activities.
- End – end to recruitment process for campus as well as lateral recruitment, from sourcing till joining.
- Planning, Scheduling and coordinating campus recruitments.
- DATA ANALYSIS & MIS:
- Manpower analysis including Recruitment & Attrition analysis, analysis of cases under different policies
- Preparing Corporate Monthly reports
- Training MIS and Training Tracker
- Feedback Analysis and Feedback reports
- Employee engagement event reports
- PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL:
- Has been involved in staff as well as officer appraisal process.
SCADA SYSTEM & TECH. SERVICES JUNE 2010 – MARCH 2013
Designation: System Engineer
Location : Ankleshwar
Job Profile :
- Worked on the project ‘Enterprise Wide Scada System for ONGC’s production and drilling facilities’, (for ABB India Ltd. at ONGC Ltd., Ankleshwar asset).
- Worked on Scada Vantage 5.1 series of ABB Canada for production sites and Falcon 1.7 version of NOV for Drilling sites.
- Monitoring of field data for both production and drilling sites and troubleshooting for the same.
- Responsible for providing online technical support for remote location sites.
- Responsible for coordination with field engineers as well as clients.
- Responsible for call management.
PCS TECHNOLOGY LTD. APRIL 2010 – JUNE 2010
Designation: Server Engineer
Location : Ankleshwar
Job Profile :
- Worked as Server Engineer at ONGC Ltd., Ankleshwar asset site.
- Responsible for recording and follow up for any new or probable virus threats to the entire network.
|MBA : Human Resource Management (Major)
Operations Management (Minor)
Institute Of Management, Nirma University
§ SCORE: 2.896 / 4.33 (CGPA)
|B.E : Electronics & Communication Engineering
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
§ Score: 67.5 %
|G.S.H.S.E.B,( Gujarat State Board)
§ Score: 72.5 %
|G.S.H.S.E.B,(Gujarat State Board)
§ Score: 86.29 %
Internships / Projects / Training
- SUMMER INTERNSHIP: Duration : April 2014 – May 2014
“Study of Learning and Development Practices at L&T Power”
- A study of Learning & Development practices, comprising of Training & Development and Employee Engagement practices at L&T Power.
- PROJECT: Duration : July 2008 – July 2009
“Barcode Scanning for Product Manufacturing Information”
- The project aimed at designing and implementing a barcode reader through the use of image processing within MATLAB. The hidden code within the barcode was determined and made available to the user via GUI.
- INDUSTRIAL PROCESS TECHNOLOGY TRAINING:
- Trained in programming and networking of process automation devices for online monitoring and controlling with data acquisition.
- Trained in programming of PLC’s.
- Trained in SCADA Software: Wonderware Intouch 7.1
- PAPER REVIEW COMMITTEE:
- Member of Paper Review Committee for NIRAM INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
ON MANAGEMENT – 2015
- EVENT MANAGEMENT:
- Organized an Inter B-School Fun & Games Event
Awards & Achievements
Secured first position in inter B-school ‘Creative Writing’ competition.
Secured first position in intra college Electronics Poster making competition.
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Diligent & Sincere
- Quick Learner
- Ready to take challenges
- Team Player
Gender – Female
Date of Birth –
Marital Status – Married
Language – English, Hindi, Gujarati
I hereby declare that all the statements made by me in the application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed or suppressed.
Date: Best Regards,