Resume Format for Desktop Support Engineer L1 Fresher Free Download – PDF / Doc
To become a part of a network organization were I can utilize my potential to the fullest to meet the challenge of this networking era.
- PC Engineer (Assembling, dissembling, old and new desktop Pc, Troubleshooting and Problem solving skills.
- All Operating System knowledge (windows 2000, windows XP Professional, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 2003 server,)
- Having knowledge of Cable Connectors, Crimping, Punching Peer to peer Networking, LAN,.
- Administration and troubleshoot various user application.
- Configuration of Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Having knowledge of mail back up.
- Having knowledge of Domain and workgroup.
- Having knowledge of backup in Win XP, win 2003 Win Vista Win 2007.
- Having knowledge of WDS and WSUS.
- Having knowledge of DHCP Server and DHCP Relay agent.
- Outlook configuration & troubleshoot
- Printer install & troubleshoot
- Software installation & troubleshoot
- Network troubleshoot.
- Also knowledge Symantec Anti-virus installation and troubleshoot virus related issues.
|Degree||Year of Passing||Board/University||Class|
|SSC||2002||Mumbai University.||2nd Class|
|HSC||2005||Mumbai University.||1st Class|
|T.Y.B.Com||2014 – 2015||Mumbai University.||Appeared.|
OTHER PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Completed Diploma in Hardware and Networking & MCSA Course from NTMS, Dombivali.
- Pursuing Chip level Course (Laptop) from Intend Institute, Thane.
- Equss India ltd. Chennai
Client site is Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Ltd (worli) April 2014 to till date
Role and Responsibility:-
- Assisted company personnel with desktop operation both hardware and software related issue
- Supervised and performed the installation of new IT network equipment, system software and desktop computer
- Installation and configuration the Windows 7, Vista, XP and Windows Server 2003.
- Installation & Troubleshooting printer, desktop and laptop related hardware problem.
- Take data backup and restoration through NTBACKUP.
- Network Settings, TCP/IP, Gateway, DNS settings. System Connection in Domain and Workgroups.
- Installation and Configuration & Troubleshooting of mail client such as MS-outlook.
- Network troubleshooting Cabling, crimping and faultfinding at LAN.
- Resolving remote calls through RDP
- Setup video and audio conference.
- Monitoring UPS backup as well as balancing data center Temp.
- Assembled and dissembled the all desktops.
- Configure exchange and pop3 mails in smart phone.
- Installation and configuration N-Computing System.
- Creating deleting and modification of user and given rights to user.
- Configuring VPN as well as resolving VPN related calls through RDP.
- Performed technical support, including escalation of problems and incident identification with subsequent resolution.
- Performed regular maintenance of company peripheral network. Devices – printers and scanners.
- Coordination with vendor with different level.
- Documented and maintained supply of all required inventory.
D.O.B. : 03 March 1985.
Marital Status : Unmarried.
Linguistic Abilities : English, Hindi, Marathi.
Religion : Hindu.
Nationality : Indian.
Interest & Activities : Listening Songs & Gardening.
Hobbies : Sports.
I hereby certify that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars.