Sample Resume for Java Developer Fresher Free Download – PDF / Doc
• Java Developer, having 6 months of IT industry experience in the area of software development, web development, maintenance and Support using java technologies.
• Good experience and working knowledge in Java, JSP, Collection Framework, Html, Ajax and MySQL.
• Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture.
• Strong in Object Oriented Programming and software development knowledge.
|Languages||C, Java (core and advance)|
|Web Technologies||HTML4 & 5, CSS3, AJAX|
|Database||MySQL 5.5.x , Postgres SQL|
|IDE Used||Eclipse (Helios, Indigo,Kepler) , Net Beans (6.x,7.x), Sublime|
|Server||Apache Tomcat 7.x|
|OS Platform||Windows (XP/win7)|
Delhi Jal Board Jun 2016- Nov 2016
Varunalaya Phase-II, Karol Bagh 110005
New Delhi, INDIA
• Working in Delhi Jal Board as Assistant Programmer.
PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN @Delhi Jal Board:
|Project name||File Management System(FMS)|
|Duration||Jun 2016 to Nov 2016|
|Environment||Eclipse IDE(Indigo), Apache Tomcat 7.0.|
|Technologies||Java, JSP, Java Script, Ajax, HTML, CSS.|
A Mission Mode Project under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) ‘e-Office’ to make a significant difference to the manner in which government offices and organizations handle their workflow, manage their knowledge resources and Knowledge Management Electronic Files and Electronic Record Management. The basic functionalities of e-Office are Correspondence Management, File Management and Records Knowledge Management.
Position: Java Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Estimation, design and development of various modules.
• Bug fixing and maintenance of the product.
• Coordinating with other teams working on the same project
• B.E in Computer Science & Engineering(CSE) from JNCTS, Bhopal in 2015
• 12th from B.S.E.B, Madhwapur in 2011
• 10th from H.S.E.B, Jaleshwar in 2009
• Comprehensive Problem Solving Ability & a good team player.
• Good Commitment Towards Work
• Confidence and Positive Attitude.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITY:
• Participated in Science Fair during School Days and Won Medals.
• Learning new Technologies.
D.O. B :
Languages Known : English, Nepali, Hindi
Status : Single