Roles & Responsibilities in Resume For Lecturer / Teacher / Faculty
– Inspiring the students to learn the new things and by doing so shaping their future according to their interest
– Interacting with each student and helping him/her to solve their problems.
– Arranging meetings with parents and discussing the development of the children.
– Teaching the basic skills of language with phonics sounds and awareness of science and nature.
– Developing the various aspects of children i.e. physical, emotional, mental, and social by allowing them to learn them according to their creativity.
– Organizing the students in the group so they can interact with each other and by doing so they can develop their personality.
– Delivering Lectures.
– Routine School Administrative Task.
– Collection of Outstanding Fee.
– Arrangement of Class.
– Troubleshooting Daily Teacher’s Problems.
– Handling Inspection Carried Out By Education Department.