• Financial Contribute in overall business portfolio in Crop Insurance in terms of managing process quality in execution to minimize business leakage.
• Support business through continuous data mining and collating necessary / relevant information that are critical to managing the weather business.
• Business Process Conduct Field Training during Kharif & Rabi season in places where Salasar is assigned with Enrolment/CCE/Claims Survey.
• Create a data power house through continuous engagement with the Dept. of agriculture, District Agriculture Authority, Bureau of Statistics & Applied Economics.
• Customer Review individual case / proposal forms and minimize rejections through proper training & knowledge transfer.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Operations/Processes
Role: Insurance Operations Officer
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Location: Delhi NCR, Kolkata
Salasar provide cost-effective insurance solutions covering assets, liabilities and speciality risks of large and medium corporates.
Find more details on Salasar services insurance brokers Careers for Crop Insurance