* Candidate responsibility includes daily running and scheduling automated test suite runs for functional and non-functional tests on s / w product.
* Scheduling automated test suite runs for Functional and non-functional tests on s / w product and. Continuous monitoring to enable successful completion of automated test runs.
* Reporting and debugging any issues as and when found.
* Maintain documentation of test operations and report results.
* Assemble, install, configure, test and maintain computer equipment, hardware systems and software.
Industry: Telecom / ISP
Functional Area: QA & Testing
Role Category: Testing Engineer
Role: Testing Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
* 0 to 1 years of experience in the role of Software Test engineer OR relevant experience from a reputed organization
* BE in Electronics and Communications / Computer Science / Information Technology
* Thorough knowledge of software testing
* Knowledge on Visual Studio, C# and .NET is preferred
Sasken, a pioneer in telecom outsourcing offers a unique combination of complementary IP software components, research and development consultancy and software services to leading semiconductor manufacturers, network equipment companies and global wireless handset developers.
Recruiter Name: HR
Contact Company: Sasken Communication Technologies Ltd
Reference Id: 9347
Find more details on Sasken Jobs 2016 for Automated Testing