• Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, IPTV, VOIP and more.
• Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software.
• Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers and clients business.
• Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 2,25,000 P.A. Attractive Incentives, Cab Facilities
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 13th Feb 2018 (Tuesday) to 15th Feb 2018 (Thursday) at 11 am to 4 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Sitel India –
Ramanujam IT Park, Hardy towers,
1st Floor, C block, Rajiv Gandhi salai,
OMR road, Taramani, Chennai 600113
Landmark: Opposite to Thiruvanmiyur railway station.
– Attractive incentives and other employee benefits (Exclusive of CTC)
– Free cab facilities (Home pickup and home drop)
* Candidate must be flexible for night shifts.
* Candidate must have course completion and Transfer certificate for reference.
* Candidate must have excellent communication skills in English.
* Competent in MS office and web browser environments
Sitel India is a world’s leading BPO which handle 3 million contacts every day and Rated No.1 Contact Center Globally by the Black Book of Outsourcing, 2nd time in a row
Contact Person: Vaishnu
Contact No: +91.9043517181
Email Address: email@example.com| sitel.com