Softcell Technologies Jobs 2016 – Call Centre Coordinator
* Candidate has to report directly to the Security Program Manager and responsible for answering telephone inquiries and channels them to appropriate parties, typing all correspondences and performing various administrative functions for the IT Security support team.
* Answer multi-phone lines with ability to manage more than one call at once.
* Transfer calls and take messages in a manner so that communication is accurate, complete and timely.
* Track messages, route accordingly and ensure they are answered.
* Answer all phone calls within set timelines of the call hitting the system.
* Answer and end all phone calls within the set dialogue parameters established by Program Manager.
Industry: Software Services
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 1,25,000 P.A
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, Customer Service
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
– Graduate or post graduate in Computer Science with minimum of 1-year experience with impressive track record in providing professional call coordination at a call centre or customer location.
– Effective team player. With very good interpersonal relationship, skills and can work and relate well with co-employees as well as employee of customers.
– Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
– Computer literate and very highly proficient in using call centre application, spreadsheet and word processing software.
Softcell specialises in sales of IT software, hardware, solutions and consulting services to corporate customers in India. Founded in 1989,are headquartered in Mumbai and have offices in Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai.
Find more details on Softcell Technologies Jobs for Call Centre Coordinator