Strength and Weakness Interview Questions For Lecturer / Teacher / Faculty
My Strength (Sample 1)
* My faith that keep me above wealth in service of the poor & keep me humble and humane.
* Faith in my profession that will remain high till life flickers in me.
* Disciplined, Punctual, hardworking and responsible.
* Ability to work in a team.
* Confident attitude and good communication skills.
My Strength (Sample 2)
* Willing to work as a team.
* Dedicated, Trust worthy, Punctual.
* Comprehensive problem solving abilities.
* Ability to deal with people diplomatically.
* Urge to take on new responsibilities and pursue them with integrity.
* Hard working and sincere.
* Possessing leader and management.
My Strength (Sample 3)
* Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
* Ability To Built Creative Ideas.
* Good Listener & Fast Learner.
* Punctual & Patient.
My Strength (Sample 4)
* Excellent interpersonal skills & good team player.
* Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
* Results driven & aggressive with high personal and career goals.