Walkin Interview 6th March 2016
– Candidate has to provide general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims.
– Authorize the appropriate payment or refers claims to investigators for further review.
– Conduct data entry and re-work, analyzes and identifies trends and provides reports as necessary.
– Calculate other insurance and re-pricing benefits
– Work claims files to ensure the appropriate eligibility and provider records are matched to the claim
Experience : 0 – 2 Year
Industry Type : BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Functional Area : ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Location : Hyderabad
Interested Candidates can walkin on 6th March 2016 between 11 am – 1 pm with updated resume
UnitedHealth Group Information Services Pvt. Ltd.
Pheonix Infocity Private Limited,
Building No. H06, First Floor,
HITEC CITY 2, Gachibowli (V),
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500 081
Documents to be carried
– Updated Resume
– Invite copy
– Govt ID proof (Original and Photocopy)
* Candidate should be comfortable working in Night shifts – 5:45 pm to 3:30 am & 8:45 pm to 6:30 am (Both side cabs will be provided)
* Must have knowledge of basic excel skills
* Should have good typing speed – 25 WPM & 90% accuracy
* Fresher eligible to apply graduated post 2013 and above
* Candidates with 6 months to 1 year of non healthcare experience having experience of working in night shifts
UnitedHealth Group is an innovative leader in the health and well-being industry, serving more than 55 million Americans.
Contact : Krishnapriya/ Chhavi
Telephone : 91-40-3984843
Reference : WALKIN CA