• Ensuring timely preparation of daily weekly & monthly revenue reports & assisting in monthly MIS closures.
• Assist in timely preparation of budgets, forecasts, cash flow estimates.
• Responsible for day to day Accounting transaction posting in the ERP System.
• Assist in timely closure of Internal, Statutory & Tax Audits.
• Assist in managing the receivable and payables, cashflow management, identifying &suggesting the necessary improvements in related process and wherever necessary,leading & implementing the vertical initiatives.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Finance Executive
Experience: 0 – 3 years
* Fresher CA passing in May 2017 or Nov 2017 attempt.
* Good experience in working with Tally, excel, outlook.
* Working knowledge on GST & TDS.
* Good Analytical skills – ability to prepare, organize & structure data & draw insights that affect business.
UpGrad Education is an online education platform building the careers ofÂ tomorrowÂ by offering the most industry relevant programs in an immersive learning experience.
Recruiter Name: Omkar Pradhan
Find more details on UpGrad Education Jobs for Senior Executive / Finance (CA Fresher)