Walkin Interview from 3rd – 4th March 2016
– Candidate has to issue credit memos to customers.
– Invoice processing, both automated and manual.
– Payment term set up,Inter-company revenue transfers.
– Closing books of AR every month.
– GL / AR reconciliations.
– Submission of reports to corporate.
– Preparation of future dated invoices.
– Customer query / Issue handling.
– Project Accounting / Revenue Recognition.
– Internal Audit.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Interested candidates can walkin 4th – 5th March 2016 from 1 PM – 2 PM with updated resume and a Govt. ID proof.
SJR iPark, ,EPIP Area,
Whitefield ,Bangalore – 560 066.
(Opp Sathya Sai Hospital),
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
– Highly proficient on Microsoft Office applications.
– Expertise in Accounts Receivables applications of the business system for experience candidates.
– Willing to work in US shifts
– Freshers: Any Commerce graduate 2015 pass out with min 60%
– Experience candidates should have at least 1+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable.
Xchanging is a CMMi Level 5 organization, offering business processing, technology and procurement services to international customers across multiple industries.